PERRY BELL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
Financial Advice Provider
OUR BUSINESS DETAILS
Perry Bell Financial Services Limited (FSP 772954) holds a license issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Our office contact details:
77 Martin Street
Our postal address details:
P.O. Box 1989
Telephone: 07 349 1270
Mobile: 027 477 6796
Email: Click Here to Email Us
Nature and Scope of financial advice services
- Personal Insurance Planning
- Mortgage Services
Products we can advise on
Personal and Group Insurance such as;
- Life Insurance
- Income Cover
- Health Insurance
- Trauma Cover
- Business Overheads Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Mortgage Repayment Cover
- Total Disablement Insurance
- Home, Contents and Vehicle Insurance
Mortgage Finance such as;
- Residential and Commercial mortgage finance
- Top up loans
- Table loans
- Revolving credit
- Redraw loan types
- Interest only loans
- Principle and interest loans
- Fixed rate loans
- Floating rate loans
The Insurance product providers we use are as follows;
- Accuro Health Insurance (Health Service Welfare Society Ltd)
- AIA Services New Zealand Limited
- Asteron Life Limited
- Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited
- Fidelity Life Limited
- Partners Life Limited
- NIB New Zealand Limited
The Mortgage product providers we use are as follows;
- ANZ Bank
- Bluestone Mortgages
- Cooperative Bank
- First Mortgage Trust
- Liberty Financial
- Southland Building Society
- Sovereign Home Loans
- ASB Bank
- Resi Home Loans
- Pepper Home Loans
The actual fee charged to you will depend on the nature and scope of the advice or service we provide. We will discuss and agree the actual fees (if any) with you before we proceed and explain how they are payable.
The following section outlines the types of fees that may apply:
For services in relation to insurance and loan products, commissions may be paid by the product provider as follows:
- Initial commission – a percentage of the value of your insurance premiums based on the Annual Premium or a percentage of the total Mortgage amount of new lending, and/or;
- Ongoing commission – a percentage of the value of Annual Insurance Premium or your current Mortgage balance, usually calculated at the end of each month in which you hold the mortgage or on renewal of insurance products.
Where other costs are incurred in the process of providing our advice and services to you, will be liable for these costs.
These costs may arise from incidentals such as travel costs and photocopying. However, we will discuss and agree any additional costs with you prior to incurring them.
Conflicts of interest (if any)
We are here for our clients and to advise you as best we can. Your interests are our priority although we do have business relationships with product providers also.
- From time to time our product providers assist us with funding so we can bring our advisers together for conferences and professional development training.
- We also receive remuneration from some product providers such as commissions.
- We manage these conflicts of interest by ensuring that we prioritise your interests above our own.
- The advice we provide is based on understanding your goals and circumstances and providing recommendations which are based on research.
- I have a Register of Conflict which allows me to actively manage any conflicts which may arise.
Our Internal complaints process
If you have a problem, concern or complaint about any part of our advice or service, please tell us so that we can try to fix the problem.
When we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
Our internal complaints manager is Perry Bell who can be reached via our Contact Us form which you can access, just click here or phone 07 349 1270. Perry will reply to you within 24 hours.
Our external complaints process
If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact our external disputes resolution scheme – Financial Services Complaints Limited.
This service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve any disagreements.
You can contact FSCL at:
Postal: PO Box 5967, Wellington
Phone: 0800 347 257
Perry Bell Financial Services Limited, and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to:
- Give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests.
- Exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice.
- Meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice).
- Meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should, and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fma.govt.nz.